Monday, October 12, 2009

Harvest Home


This is another Thanksgiving card I made to send to family/friends. I LOVE fall with all it's beautiful colors and crisp air. We seem to have skipped fall here in Missouri this year though! It seems SO cold here right now! Here is my "recipe" for this card:

Stamp set: Harvest Home

Cardstock: More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Autumn Meadows Designer Series Paper, Watercolor paper

Ink: StazOn Timber Brown

Other: Watercolor Wonder crayons, Vintage brads, Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon

All products made by Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love both of your recent fall cards. They are gorgeous. This was is so warm...love your layout and color scheme. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!