Friday, October 16, 2009

Matchbox Chest


I am sure you have seen PLENTY of these around on the net! They are SO cute and could have SO many uses! They are VERY simple to make as long as you have the Matchbox die that is made by Sizzix and sold exclussively through Stampin' Up! They are simple, simple, simple! I made three of the matchboxes and then just placed them one on top of the other. I used some of the redline tape to stick them together and then wrapped the whole thing in DSP (Designer Series Paper) and then added the ribbon. Here are the colors I used (at least to the best of my memory - I made this some time back):

Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink, YoYo Yellow (might be Summer Sun too)

DSP: Pink Flamingo

Other: 1/4" grosgrain ribbon in Tempting Turquoise, Maize & Rose (the Maize & Rose are retired), 5/16" Jumbo Brads in white

All products made by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!