Sunday, December 20, 2009

Criss Cross card


I can't remember now where I got the tut for this card but it's called a "Criss Cross card". It was either from another demo on the Late Night Stampers list or it was from Split Coast Stampers. I changed it up and used different papers and such but the basics of how to make the card is the same. The little die cut butterflies are from the upcoming NEW Occasions Mini catalog that starts in January! It's an Embosslit! I do so love Embosslits! So, here's my "recipe":

Cardstock/Paper: Whisper White, Pretty In Pink, So Saffron, Shades of Spring DSP (also from the upcoming Occasions Mini catalog)

Other: Corner Rounder punch, Sweetest Stem Embosslit, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Pretty In Pink 1/4" grosgrain ribbon

All products made by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!