Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Tri-Fold Pocket Card

This "type" of card is called a Tri-Fold Pocket card. I cannot remember now where I got the tutorial but I am thinking it was from Split Coast Stampers. It also could have been from someone's blog! You just never know with me! This card is really easy to make! Here is my "recipe" for the items I used to make this card.

Cardstock/Paper: Nouveau Chic DSP, Apricot Appeal, Sage Shadow, Whisper White

Ink: Basic Gray

Stamp sets: Of the Earth, and, to be honest I don't remember the name of the set for the tab...it was a set that had just the stamps that would work with the tab punch I think

Other: Stampin' Dimensionals, tab punch, Basic Gray taffeta ribbon

All products made by Stampin' Up!


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the beautiful car, but how did you "do" it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute. Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration.

    Carey Rogers
    aka Roscoe's mommy
    You can use his pic if you want for your heading. Tee Hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card. It's a great template, and I haven't seen it before. That's a must try! Beautiful color combo!! I have your new blog address switched so I won't miss a thing.

    So glad you could stop in today and meet little Angel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card! I love the color combo. As a fellow dog LOVER, I am enjoying your blog header. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!