Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Upsy Daisy Get Well Soon card

I SO love this stamp set! Daisies are my favorite flower so I KNEW I had to have this set as soon as I saw it! This card was inspired by a card I saw on the Stampers Showcase on the demo side of the Stampin' Up! website. The original card was made by Jennifer Meadows. Here's my "recipe" for this card:

Stamp sets: Upsy Daisy, Sincere Salutations

Cardstock/Paper: Cutie Pie DSP (retired), Whisper White, Rose Red, Certainly Celery

Ink: So Saffron, Certainly Celery

Other: Stampin' Dimensionals, Certainly Celery 5/8" polytwill ribbon

All products made by Stampin' Up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!