Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Flower Pot Pocket Card

OK....do you all remember some months back when alot of us were making the Flower Pot Pocket cards? When I saw them all I could only think "HOW COOL!" I printed pictures and a tutorial and intended to make one. Well, here it is December and I've finally gotten around to it! Being December I just HAD to fill my flower pot with poinsettias though! Below is a picture (for those who maybe haven't seen these before) of where you "write" on the card.

I know there are PLENTY of tutorials out there of how to make these cards. But, to give credit where credit is due....the tutorial I printed was done by Stephanie Luman. Now, my "recipe":


Stamp set: Cute & Curly


Cardstock: Metallic Gold, Whisper White, Real Red


Ink: Real Red

Other: Real Red 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, gold cord, gold eyelet, Curly Label punch, Curly Label die (from the Movers & Shapers die), Scallop Trim Border punch (in the upcoming Sale-A-Bration catalog), 5 Petal Flower punch, adhesive backed "gems"


All products (except the gems) made by Stampin' Up!

3 comments:

  1. That is really pretty and great idea to use poinsettias!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of the poinsettias for Christmas! It's a great card and I just love your rendition of the flower pot design.

    Sending some Angel pics your way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am late posting this, but you have created one of theeee nicest flower pot cards for 2009! TFS! Happy Holidays..SUE

    ReplyDelete

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!