Thursday, February 25, 2010

Big Shot Tote Bag


I'm sure you have seen PLENTY of these all over the internet and on some blogs. Here's mine! Now, a seamstress I am NOT! I'm lucky if I can sew on a button! I had Lisa Lange make mine! She was SO sweet! She went out and found the paw print and dog head fabric just for me!!!! If you'd like for Lisa to make you one you can go to her website - http://www.stampinglisa.com/ - or you can email her at heyylis@aol.com

Now, notice anything different about my blog???? I LOVE the new graphics. Heather still has some buttons and such to install (at least she does as of 2:52 p.m. on Thursday, 2/25). Heather has been really busy but I have heard from her and am sure they will all be installed soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!