Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday is Pet Day - Max


At the request of Barb Moore, Saturday is Pet Day here at Pawsitively Happy Stampin'! Each Saturday I will "feature" one of my "kids". Today I am featuring Max! He has been with us the longest. We adopted Max from a Yorkie rescue group in the Kansas City, MO area. We adopted him on November 8, 2003. He was 4 years old at the time (his birthday is May 30, 1999). I LOVE this picture of Max! I am not one for putting clothes on my kids. Maybe that's because none of them really seem to like it! I do have some sweaters for the ones with shorter hair for winter time but that's it! I did buy these silly Christmas hats one year though. The Santa hat Max is wearing is one of those hats! I had NO idea he was making such a face until after Karl (my hubby) had taken the picture and was showing it to me! We both just started rolling when we saw the look on Max's face! I made a scrapbook page using this picture and the "title" of the page is "Bah Humbug"!!!! This picture was taken on December 13, 2006. Max is such a funny little guy! He LOVES going outside and just barks and barks as he runs out the door! I guess that's "just in case" there is something out there that needs to be barked at! Here are a few other pictures of Max.....

The first picture above was taken on December 26, 2006 and the second picture was taken on June 19, 2007. And, one more picture of Max......


This picture was taken June 18, 2008. Now, for all those animals in rescues and shelters...I'd like to ask you all a favor. If you look over in the column to the right you will see a purple "button" with a paw print on it. That is linked to the Animal Rescue site. Please click on that button. Just by clicking you can help donate food to shelters! It costs you NOTHING but a few minutes of your time. Once you get to the Animal Rescue site you will see a purple button up towards the top of the page that says "Click here to give". Just click it. That's it! If you would want to "click" every day you can come back here each day for the "link" or, what's even better, is you can sign up for email reminders each day! That's what I did! I get an email message each morning reminding me to go click to give! The link will be right in the message, you click it, it brings you to the Animal Rescue site, you click the purple button there and you're done! All it took was a few minutes of "clicking" and you helped donate food to a shelter! It really can't be much easier than that!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!