Friday, February 26, 2010

Challenge 59 and a new feature here at Pawsitively Happy Stampin'


The card above is my submission for this week's challenge at Late Night Stampers. I never would have thought this was going to be so difficult! We were to make a card using only "pastel" colors (Soft Subtles)....NO white or ivory!!!! I went a little overboard because I couldn't decide which Soft Subtles to use! I think I used them all!!!! I got my "inspiration" for this card from http://www.kerinstamps.com/ - she had made a card using fall colors and on the Top Note dies she used the Branch Out set. Anyway, here is a list of the items I used:

Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Almost Amethyst, Barely Banana, Pretty In Pink, Bashful Blue

Ink: Barely Banana, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery

Other: Certainly Celery satin ribbon, Big Shot, Top Note die, Stampin' Write markers in Only Orange and Basic Black, Stampin' Dimensionals, sponge, Extra Large Two Step Bird punch (from the current mini catalog)

Now...for my "new feature"...thanks to Barb Moore and her COOL new idea!!!! Every week on Saturday I will "feature" one of my kids here! I'll post a picture or two and also a little bit about them. I'll sometimes feature my kids and sometimes a current foster kid. Of course, these kids I am referring to have four legs and fur!!!!! So, if you are not really interested in dogs....don't bother coming by on Saturday!!!!

All products made by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!