Sunday, February 14, 2010

LNS Challenge 57


This week's challenge over at Late Night Stampers was to emboss....any kind of embossing. Dry embossing, heat embossing....ANYTHING! So, the picture above is my submission. Here are the items I used to make this card:

Stamp set: Vintage Labels

Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum

Ink: Perfect Plum

Other: Elegant Eggplant 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, sponge, Big Shot, Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Scallop Oval punch, Wide Oval punch

All products made by Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

  1. Attractive card, and simple too! Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!