Saturday, February 6, 2010

LNS Challenge 56




This week's challenge over at Late Nite Stampers was to make something with butterflies! I ended up making two somethings!!!! This is the first card I made.....



I just LOVE the Beautiful Wings Embosslit!!!! Here are the items/products I used to make this one:


Stamp set: Upsy Daisy


Cardstock: Barely Banana, Mellow Moss, Pale Plum


Ink: Mellow Moss


Other: Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Movers & Shapers die, Very Vanilla 1/4" grosgrain ribbon


This is the second card I made. I am a subscriber to the Techniques Junkies newsletter! I LOVE it! The tutorial for making "faux suede" was back in last year's February newsletter. For some unknown reason faux suede butterflies popped into my head!!!!


Here are the items I used to make this card:

Stamp set: Vintage Labels

Cardstock/Paper: Bashful Blue, Barely Banana, Whisper White, Welcome Neighbor DSP Pad

Ink: Bashful Blue

Other: Big Shot, Beautiful Butterflies die, gold wire, Trio Flower punch, Scallop Oval punch, Wide Oval punch

All products made by Stampin' Up!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!