Monday, March 1, 2010

Greenhouse Garden


OK....I'm going back to one of my New Year's resolutions now! I resolved to use some of the stamp sets that I have that I'd just never used before. Greenhouse Garden is one of those sets! I saw SO many really nice cards and such that folks had made using this set so I just HAD to have it. I got it and then never used it!!! (I hope I'm not the only one that does that!) So, I pulled this set out and decided to make something with it. Here's the card I made! And, here's my "recipe":

Stamp sets: Greenhouse Garden, On Your Birthday

Cardstock: Barely Banana, More Mustard, Mellow Moss, Whisper White

Ink: Barely Banana, More Mustard, Mellow Moss, Old Olive

Other: More Mustard 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Scallop Border punch, Scallop Oval punch, Large Oval punch, glue dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

All products made by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!