Tuesday, March 9, 2010

LNS Blog Finds

Every day Kelly Mayou of Late Night Stampers scours around the net and finds all sort of cool things for all of us at Late Night Stampers to look at! Here are a few from the last few days. These are ones that I saw and thought they were really nice!
These are origami flowers. There are some close up shots of the flowers on the blog. The blog is Stamp-n-Design with Lynn Pratt and here is the URL - http://www.stampndesign.blogspot.com/2010/03/origami-flower-bouquet.html - she also has links to websites where you can learn to fold each type of flower.

This one I just LOVE. Daisies are my all time favorite flower and I LOVE this stamp set (Upsy Daisy). This card was made by Lee Conroy. To me the card is simple yet elegant! The orange just gives it a nice POP! Here is the link to Lee's blog and her post about this card - http://stampingleeyours.blogspot.com/2010/03/upsy-daisy-and-faux-clouds-blog-candy.html

Well...that's all for this time! There were SO many to choose from that I had a hard time just picking a few! All you would need to do to get Kelly's Blog Finds each day is to sign up for the Late Night Stampers email list over at Yahoo! If you look over at my right sidebar you will see a button that will lead you straight to the place you need to be to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!