Friday, March 12, 2010

Bloomin' Beautiful 2

Actually, I made this card for one of the LNS challenges. I never did get it uploaded for that! Oh well! I still really like the card! The challenge was simply to use Designer Series paper! The patterened paper I used on this card is from the Sweet Pea DSP stack. There are alot of really nice papers in the stack....and ALOT of them too! This card was inspired by a card I saw on Stampers Showcase a long time ago. That card was made by Bethany Rozek. Here are the items I used to make this card:

Stamp sets: Bloomin' Beautiful, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Cardstock/Paper: Kraft, Rose Red, Whisper White, Sweet Pea DSP stack

Ink: VersaMark, Rose Red, Old Olive

Other: black embossing powder, Big Shot, Movers & Shapers die w/Modern Label insert, Modern Label punch, Scallop Trim Border punch, Tag punch, Small Tag punch, heat tool, AquaPainter, Stampin' Dimensionals

All products made by Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL! I so need to get this stamp set and Inspired by Nature...and of course this DSP...YIKES to much to buy. Thank you so much for the die...I did get it but we had no electricity and have a FREE POOL in our basement...So please accept my apology for not thanking you sooner...Who loves ya babe? ME

    ReplyDelete

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!