Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Thoughts & Prayers

I SO love the tree from this set! I don't know why exactly but I do really like it! So, I decided to make this "Get Well Soon" card to put away and save until someone I know gets sick! I have two boxes of cards like that! You know how it is....sometimes you need to send a card out but simply don't have time to make one. So, I have a "stash" to use for those times. Here are the products I used to make this card:

Stamp set: Thoughts & Prayers

Cardstock: Soft Suede, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla

Ink: Soft Suede, Certainly Celery, VersaMark

Other: Certainly Celery satin ribbon, vanilla embossing powder, heat tool

All products made by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!