Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Big Shot Daisies

This card was inspired by a card I saw on Stampers Showcase that was made by Kerry McKee. I SO love daisies! I don't remember now if Kerry used the daisy die from Stampin' Up! or not but I knew the minute I saw it that I was going to use this die! Here are the items I used to make this card:

Stamp sets: Well Scripted, Vintage Labels

Ink: Bashful Blue (sponged onto the Bashful Blue cardstock after running it through the Big Shot with the texture plate to bring out the texture better), Garden Green

Cardstock: Shimmery White, Bashful Blue, Garden Green, Confetti White

Other: Big Shot, Flourish texture plate (Background 1 set), Little Leaves Sizzlet, Flower Daisies #2 die, Movers & Shapers die with the Curly Label insert, Curly Label punch, sponge, Stampin' Dimensionals, Summer Sun Courdory button

All products made by Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!