Tuesday, March 16, 2010

LNS Blog Finds


Here are a few more blog finds from Late Night Stampers. Kelly Mayou scours the internet looking for really nice posts on blogs using Stampin' Up! products! Here are a few that caught my eye.

This is just TOO cute! You know...with the name of my blog being Pawsitively Happy Stampin' I would have to have this on here! This project was made by Jill George. Jill is also a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. Click here to go see this project on her blog.


This card was made by Vicki Burdick. She is also a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I LOVE this card! I am not one for LOTS of embellishments. I think too many embellishments sometimes makes a card look to "busy" and it distracts from the card. To me, this card is simple yet VERY elegant! Click here to go to Vicki's blog and see the details of how she made this card.

That's all for today. Well, except for one little thing. Check back this weekend for my "Saturday is Pet Day" post. Today is my little Floyd's birthday. He was in such bad shape when he first came here that we didn't think he'd ever make it to his first birthday (today). I'll explain this weekend when I post his story and some pictures of him!

1 comment:

  1. I've gotten so far behind on my emails that I finally had to just delete all that weren't personal so I've missed Kelly's blog finds for the past several days. So glad you put a couple up here. They ARE adorable. Why were we both drawn to #1 so strongly???

    Out of town company coming today... but I'll stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!