Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Christ Is Born

Here is another one that I've made for the upcoming craft fair here in town. I promise that not all of the cards I will upload will be Christmas cards! I am also making some "Thank You" cards, some blank notecards and some birthday cards for the craft fair. Here is the recipe for this card:
Stamp set: Christ Is Born (I do believe this set is retired)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red, Glorious Green
Ink: VersaMark, Basic Black (inside sentiment), Encore! gold
Other: gold embossing powder, gold brads, sponge, heat tool, Stampin' Write markers in Real Red and Crushed Curry, Stampin Dimensionals, Ticket corner punch
All products made by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!