Saturday, August 29, 2009

Baroque Motif


See? I told you it would not be "all" Christmas cards from now till Christmas! I made this one for the upcoming craft fair too. I figure some folks might want to send out a little thank you card for gifts received at Christmas. I CASE'd this one from the demo side of the Stampin' Up! website. The original card was made by Rhonda Wilkinson. Rhonda had "Kind" instead where I have "Thanks". Anyway, here is my "recipe":
Stamp sets: Baroque Motifs, Live Your Dreams
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Ruby Red
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
Other: Pumpkin Pie striped grosgrain ribbon, Flower Fusion, Fire Rhinestone Circle brads
All products made by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!