Monday, August 17, 2009

I know it's only August!


OK....I do know it's only August and that this is a Christmas card! I am going to be doing a craft fair right after Thanksgiving this year so I'm getting some cards made now! I don't always have as much time to stamp as I'd like so I have to get started early! I need TWO things from those of you reading this. First, please do me honest about the Christmas cards and projects I'll be posting over the next few months. I've never done a craft fair or anything like that! I need to know just how many of you like what you see. In other words, if you weren't making your own cards and such, would you buy it? And, second, how much would you pay for it? Again, I've never done a craft fair so I have NO clue how much I should sell my cards and stuff for! ANY and all help will be MOST appreciated!
Now, for my recipe:
Stamp sets: A Child Is Born, Branch Out
Cardstock: Whisper White (base of card), Bravo Burgundy, Not Quite Navy, Watercolor paper
Ink: VersaMark, Encore! silver
Other: silver cord, Dark Brown embossing powder, heat tool, corner punch (do you know the name of this punch? it's the one that puts just a notch on each side of the corner), Watercolor Wonder crayons
All products made by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!