Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Snow Swirled


OK...I know it's only August and probably WAY too early for Christmas stuff but Christmas stuff is what I'm doing right now. Each year the small town I live in has a craft bazaar right after Thanksgiving. I've decided to get a booth and have some stuff in the craft bazaar this year. So, I'm busy creating stuff for that. I am thinking to make alot of different individual Christmas cards, some 3-D type objects and maybe some of those "kits" with some cards, envelopes and some type of holder. I'm really new to this type of thing so if you have any ideas that I should try let me know!!!!



So, now the card....it's pretty much copied from a card I saw on the Stampers Showcase on the demo part of the Stampin' Up! website. Jean Slayton is the one who made the card that I printed. I didn't follow her "recipe" exactly but it's pretty danged close! Here's my recipe:

Cardstock: Ruby Red, Glorious Green, Whisper White
Stamp set: Snow Swirled
Ink: Encore! Gold, VersaMark, Ruby Red
Other: Ticket Corner punch, gold brads, Scallop Edge punch, gold embossing powder, White taffeta ribbon

I know it's hard to tell in the picture but the snowflakes that I stamped for the "background" on the Glorious Green are done in the Encore! Gold.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!