Thursday, August 20, 2009

City of David

Good Morning one and all! I do hope you all are having a GREAT day so far! It's a bit early here (Holden, Missouri) right now...just before 5 a.m. but I'm sure it's going to be a good day! Why am I sure? Because I just am! I do try to be positive! I do think it helps to have a positive outlook sometimes! Here's hoping my positive outlook doesn't go down the toilet as the day goes on! (grin)
This card is CASE'd from a card I saw on Splitcoast Stampers back in 2007. I printed a copy from the gallery so I can't tell who originally posted this picture. Part of the URL of where this card was posted is printed on the bottom of my printed page and all I have of the name is "barbfar...". So, if you are "barbfar..." or you think you know "barbfar..." let me know the full name so I can give credit where credit is due!
Here's my "recipe" which is pretty much "barbfar...'s" recipe too:
Stamp set: City of David
Cardstock/Paper: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Metallic gold, Wintergreen DSP
Ink: VersaMark, Always Artichoke (inside sentiment)
Other: Gold embossing powder, heat tool, gold & olive organdy ribbon (retired), Circle Scissor Plus, round gold clip
All products (except the round gold clip) made by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!