Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Using Metallic Pencils


I was SO bummed when Stampin' Up! stopped selling these metallic pencils! I LOVE them! The "inspiration" for this card came from Splitcoast Stampers. I printed the picture of the card WAY back in 2007! From what I can tell of the file name that printed down at the bottom of the printed page it was a Convention Swap made by "bethswope.....". I'm not sure if that is the lady's full name or not. I am guessing it was a swap from the 2007 Convention. Anyway, here is the "recipe" I used which is very close to the same that the original artist used.
Stamp set: Friends Are Like Flowers
Cardstock: Basic Black, Night of Navy, Brocade Blue, Silver Metallic
Ink: VersaMark, Brocade Blue
Other: Silver embossing powder, heat tool, metallic pencils
All products made by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!