Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Scenic Season

This is another card I've made for the upcoming craft fair here in town. I really like this one and may end up making this one as my Christmas cards to send family and friends this year. I CASE'd this one from the current Stampin' Up! catalog....page 35! It's not an exact copy but it's close! Here is the recipe I used....
Stamp set: Scenic Season
Cardstock: Shimmery White, Handsome Hunter, Real Red, Whisper White (I put some Whisper White on the inside so that whoever might buy this card will be able to write in it without needing a white gel pen)
Ink: Handsome Hunter
Other: Top Note Bigz die, Big Shot, Real Red Stampin' Write, Sizzix Texturz Plate - Sparking Snowflakes, White Taffeta ribbon, Styled Silver ribbon slide
All products made by Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

  1. I have seen so many Beautiful cards with this set and this is a definite inclusion. How did the craft fair go????

    ReplyDelete

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!