Sunday, August 16, 2009

Punch Frog


I made this card for my nephew for his birthday at the end of July! I LOVE using punches to make "things"!!! I am not sure where I got the picture I printed some time back for this card but I did "case" it from someone! Here is my "recipe" (which is pretty much as the card I case'd):

Stamp set: Simply Said
Cardstock: Garden Green, Whisper White, Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue
Other: white gel pen, black Stampin' Write marker, Ticket Corner punch, Horizontal Slot punch, 1 3/4" Circle punch, 1/4" Circle punch, 1/2" Circle punch, Large Oval punch, Wide Oval punch

All products made by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!