Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Blooming With Love

Here is another card I made for the upcoming craft fair here in Holden, MO. This is almost an exact duplicate of a card from the Stampers Showcase from the demo side of the Stampin' Up! website. The "original" was made by Karen Toomire. I actually made three of these. One for the craft fair, one for me to save to send to someone sometime and one to send to From Our Hearts. From Our Hearts gathers hand-made cards and sends them over to the troops so that they have some nice cards to send home to family and friends. So, alot of the cards you have seen here I have actually made at least two of....one for the craft fair and one to send to From Our Hearts. There is a button on my sidebar that is linked to their site. If you make cards or if you would like to donate money or craft supplies go check them out! OK...now to the recipe for this card:
Stamp set: Blooming With Love
Ink: Staz-On Jet Black
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Elegant Eggplant, Certainly Celery, Certainly Celery DSP
Other: Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen, Elegant Eggplant Grosgrain ribbon, Ticket Corner punch
All products made by Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

  1. Yippee! I found you! I didn't even know you had a blog, girlfriend!!! Very good...love your designs. Just signed up to follow you!

    ReplyDelete

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!