Wednesday, September 16, 2009

God's Blessings

Yes...yet another card for the upcoming craft fair here in Holden, Missouri. I bet you guys will be glad when this fair has come and gone so that you won't have to look at Christmas cards in September!!!! I do have to get busy with some Halloween cards soon so maybe I'll switch over to posting those so that you can look at something different!

I got the inspiration for this card from Splitcoast Stampers. I printed this one off way back in 2007. Part of the URL that printed off on the bottom of the page has "zoeyjack" so that could be who did the original. Anyway, here is the "recipe":

Stamp sets: Peaceful Wishes, God's Blessings

Cardstock: Glorious Green, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Glorious Green

Other: 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, sponge, Vintage Brads

All products made by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!