Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Priceless

Good Morning!! I can't believe how quickly summer has flown by! The nights and early morning hours are getting quite chilly here in Missouri! I do so love fall! The chilly weather and beautiful colors are wonderful. The only bad thing about fall is that winter follows! I was born was born in Texas and grew up on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. We had cold weather but not temps close to zero for days and days on end! And, of course, we had NO snow! I can only remember it snowing down home ONCE and it was flurries at best! When I first moved up here to Missouri I thought winter was SO cool! The cold temps and snow were just THE best! Well, I've been up here for about 20 years now and I am SO over thinking it's THE best! As a matter of fact, I've been over it for a few years now! The only good thing about winter is that spring will follow! (grin)

OK...on to today's card! The inspiration for this card came from Sharon Graham. Sharon is a Stampin' Up! demonstrator too. She posted her card on the Stampers Showcase on the demo side of the Stampin' Up! website. I printed her card off way back in 2007! I know that the stamp set I used is retired but this would also look really cute using the Circle Circus stamp set for the centers of the flowers! So, here's the recipe I used for my card:

Stamp sets: Priceless, Live Your Dreams

Cardstock: Groovy Guava (retired), Blue Bayou (retired), Whisper White

Ink: Groovy Guava (retired), Blue Bayou (retired), Wild Wasabi (retired)

Other: Scallop Circle punch, 1 1/4" Circle punch, 1 3/8 Circle punch, Word Window punch, Wild Wasabi Double Stitched ribbon (retired), Stampin' Dimensionals

All products made by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!