Monday, September 28, 2009

Patterned Pines Thank You Card


Do folks still send thank you cards after receiving Christmas gifts? I know I do! I made this card for the upcoming craft fair here in Holden. Hopefully other folks (especially some of those coming to the craft fair) also send thank you cards after receiving Christmas gifts! (grin) The inspiration for this card came directly from the current mini catalog on page 4! That one was made as a regular Christmas card though. Anyway, here is my "recipe":

Stamp sets: Patterned Pines, Thank You Kindly

Cardstock/Paper: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Real Red, Merry Moments Designer Series Paper

Ink: Real Red, Old Olive

Other: Stampin' Write markers in Real Red, Old Olive & Crushed Curry, Dimensionals, Mistletoe Ribbon Originals, Eyelet Border punch

All products made by Stampin' Up!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card! Why does it look way better here? I didn't even notice it in the mini catty! Gor-gee-oh-so, girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Elegant...and I still send thank you cards for EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!