Sunday, September 13, 2009

Flakey Friends


This is a retired set but I LOVE it! I love the images on the stamps but more than anything I love the name of the set! It really is "Flakey Friends"!!! I have a pin I wear sometimes during the winter months that is a little plaque type thing that says "Some of my best friends are flakes" and it has a snowflake and a snowman and such dangling off the plaque! I love that pin! Anyway, I made this one for the upcoming craft fair here in Holden, Missouri. I printed this one from the gallery on Splitcoast Stampers way back in 2007! I have no idea who made that card that I printed. If it was you or you know who it was please let me know so I can give credit for the inspiration!
Here is my "recipe":

Stamp set: Flakey Friends

Cardstock: Real Red, Glorious Green, Shimmery White, Whisper White

Ink: StazOn Jet Black

Other: Stampin' Write markers in Only Orange, Basic Gray, Real Red, Glorious Green, Summer Sun, Basic Black, Gable Green, Orchid Opulence, Pretty In Pink, Taken With Teal & More Mustard, red gingham ribbon, Big Shot, Sparkling Snowflakes Texturz Plate, corner punch (for the life of me I can't remember what this punch was called! - if you know please let me know!)

All products made by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!