Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Branch Out Thank You


Yes....another card for the upcoming craft fair! I actually made two of these. This one as a thank you card and I made another JUST like this except the sentiment I stamped on it says "Thinking of You". The "Thinking of You" one I am sending to From Our Hearts. If you are not familiar with From Our Hearts just look over on the sidebar on the left. There is a little logo that will take you to their site if you click on it.

I CASEd this card from the Stampers Showcase on the demo side of the Stampin' Up! website. The "original" was made by Charlene Monroe. Here is the "recipe" I followed to make my version of Charlene's card:

Stamp sets: Branch Out, Artfully Asian

Cardstock: Whisper White, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, YoYo Yellow

Ink: Pacific Point, Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, YoYo Yellow, Kiwi Kiss

Other: Circle Scissor Plus, Crushed Curry Polka Dot ribbon, Eyelet Border punch

All products made by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!