Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Brayer/Rubber Band background technique

I think this background looks fun (almost like party streamers) and is SO easy! You take your rubber brayer roller, wrap some different sized rubber bands around it, roll on ink pad or pads of your choice and roll on your paper! Can it get any easier than that? PERFECT for a birthday card! You can use one color of ink or multiple colors of ink. Here are the products I used to make this card.

Stamp set: Matchbox Messages

Cardstock: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point

Ink: Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait

Other: brayer, rubber bands, 1 1/4" Circle punch, sticker sheet from Ice Cream Parlor DSP (from SAB), Stampin' Dimensionals

All products (except the rubber bands of course) made by/sold by Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea...such a unique background. Love it. Thanks for sharing all the fun techniques with us....love your card.

    ReplyDelete

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!