Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Kissing technique

I used the Kissing technique on the petals of the flower. Basically you ink up your stamp (a solid stamp) and then you ink up a second stamp with a coordinating color and stamp your first stamp onto the second stamp then stamp onto your cardstock. So, for this card I used one of the petals from the Build A Blossom set and inked it with Daffodil Delight. I inked up the Sanded Background stamp with Peach Parfait. Then, I pressed my petal stamp onto the Sanded Background stamp. That transferred the Peach Parfait ink on the Sanded Background stamp onto the petal. It's hard to see in the picture above but it gave my petals a really nice textured look. Here are the products I used to make this card.


Stamp sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Build A Blossom, Sanded Background

Cardstock/paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Peach Parfait, Chocolate Chip, Ice Cream Parlor DSP

Ink: Old Olive, Peach Parfait, Daffodil Delight

Other: sticker sheet from the Ice Cream Parlor DSP pack, 1" Circle punch, XL Blossom Petals punch, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, Square Lattice Embossing folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sweet Stitches Designer buttons, Chocolate Chip 1/8" Taffeta ribbon


All products made by/sold by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!