Saturday, November 14, 2009

Cards for the Troops #10

I SO love this stamp set! Daisies are my all time favorite flower so this set is my kind of set! This is one of those that I will use over and over again and never tire of or sell to someone!

This is one of the cards that we sent to Afghanistan! I do hope that whoever the folks are that receive this card from someone they know serving in Afghanistan will LOVE it too! Here is my recipe for this card:

Stamp set: Upsy Daisy

Cardstock: Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, Orchid Opulence, Perfect Plum

Ink: Perfect Plum

Other: Stampin' Dimensionals, Elegant Eggplant 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Eyelet Border punch

All products made by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!