Friday, November 13, 2009

Cards for the Troops #9

OK....I'll admit it....I've had this stamp set for quite a while and I think this is the first time I've used it! I don't know why as it's a cute little set! But, anyway, this is another of the cards we made to send to Afghanistan! Here is the recipe for the products I used:

Stamp sets: Pocket Silhouettes, Teeny Tiny Wishes (a note on the Teeny Tiny Wishes set - I really started to not buy this set - I thought the stamped images would be WAY too small - I could not have been more wrong - I use this set ALOT!)

Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Orchid Opulence

Cardstock/Paper: Orchid Opulence, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper

Other: Old Olive 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

All products made by Stampin' Up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!