Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Cards for the Troops #11

I am really proud of this card! I just LOVE the colors! I am a sucker for fall colors anyway! This is another of the ones we sent to Afghanistan! It is completely blank on the inside so that they troops could write a note home or add their own handwritten "Happy Birthday" or whatever. That way they can use it for whatever reason or just for no reason! Here is my "recipe":

Stamp set: Baroque Motifs

Cardstock/Paper: Really Rust, Naturals Ivory, More Mustard, Taken With Teal, Autumn Meadows Designer Series Paper

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Taken With Teal

Other: Chocolate Chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Antique brads

All products made by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!