Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Cards for the Troops #3


This is one more of the six Christmas cards we made to send to the troops. I really like this one! I know I got the idea from one I'd seen online but danged if I remember where I saw it or who created it! If this looks like a card that you created please let me know so that I can give you credit! Here's my "recipe" for this card:

Stamp sets: Delightful Decorations, Four The Holidays

Cardstock/Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Christmas Cocoa Designer Series Paper

Ink: Real Red, VersaMark

Other: gold cord, red embossing powder, Christmas Ornament punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

All products made by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!