Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Snowflake Spot

OK...now that I've shown you all the cards that we sent to Afghanistan I'm back to showing you cards that I made for the upcoming craft fair here in Holden, Missouri. The idea for this one came from The Stampers Showcase. The Stampers Showcase is on the demo side of the Stampin' Up! website (so...if you aren't a demo you can't see it...sorry). The original card was made way back in 2006 by Dawn Griffith. Here is a list of the products/items used to make this card:

Stamp sets: The Snowflake Spot, Warmest Regards

Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Whisper White, Gold Metallic

Ink: Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss, Whisper White

Other: 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, Always Artichoke 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

All products made by Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love this card...always need more inspiration on Christmas cards and this one is gorgeous! Thank you for all your sweet and very generous comments on my blog candy! You are just a sweetheart!

    I have my Daisy calendar in hand!!! Will be able to show it at my MDS demo day. Can't wait for that! See you then...if not before. Thanks again. Have to come back and spend more time drooling over each of the troop cards. They look wonderful, but want to spend more time looking....

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!