Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Cards for the Troops #12


This is the last of the cards we made to send to Afghanistan! For those of you who know me you KNOW I had to have at least one card with dogs on it! This one was made completely blank on the inside so that they could use it just to write a quick note home. Here is a list of the items I used to make this card:

Stamp sets: P is for Paw wheel, Man's Best Friend

Cardstock: Mellow Moss, Bravo Burgundy, Whisper White, Perfect Plum, Bordering Blue, Ballet Blue

Ink: Perfect Plum, Bravo Burgundy, Ballet Blue, Bordering Blue, Mellow Moss

Other: Small Oval punch, Large Oval Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

All products made by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!