Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cards for the Troops #7


Here is another of the cards we sent over to Afghanistan! And, I received word from the Chaplain just this morning that they have received the box of cards I sent! I was SO worried that it would take too long and it would be too late for the men and women to use the Christmas cards! This card was SO simple to make! A tiny bit of die cutting, a little stamping and before you know it, it's DONE! Easy peasy and you could simply change the sentiment and use it for a birthday, anniversary or just about anything! Here is my "recipe" for making this card:

Stamp sets: Circle Circus, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Sanded (background stamp)

Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Whisper White

Ink: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie

Other: Top Note die, Big Shot, gold brads, Stampin' Dimensionals

All products made by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!