Saturday, November 7, 2009

Cards for the Troops #5

This is one more of the cards we sent over to Afghanistan! There will be one more Christmas card (that I'll post tomorrow) and then it will be on to the birthday, etc. cards that we made. And, speaking of sending boxes to APO and FPO addresses....did you know that the post office is offering a discount for that kind of thing? The box I sent was one of the large flat rate boxes that should have been $13.95. I only paid $11.95!! I know it's only $2 off but with the economy as it is every little bit helps! Now, for my "recipe":

Stamp sets: A Holly, Jolly Christmas, Four the Holidays

Cardstock/Paper: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Real Red, Merry Moments Designer Series Paper

Ink: Old Olive, Summer Sun

Other: Top Note die, sponge

All products made by Stampin' Up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd SO love to hear your comments on my projects! Tell me if you like it, don't like it or what you think I should do to make it better!